Monday – Saturday: 9:00am – 5.30pm
Thursday: late night shopping until 7pm
Sunday: 10:00am – 4.30pm (open for breakfast and browsing 10:00am – 10:30am)
Bank Holidays: 9:00am – 5.30pm
How To Find Us
Sat Nav: HR9 7QQ
M50 Junction 4 – We have two main store entrances and two linked car parks, giving easy access to Labels Shopping, either from the M50/A449 dual carriageway or via the roundabout on the dual carriageway.
Stagecoach Service 32 Ross-on-Wye/Gloucester bus now stops at Labels Shopping in both directions, 7 days a week. The service 32 links up conveniently with service 33 from Hereford at the Ross-On-Wye bus depot in Cantilupe Road. Click here for a full timetable.
We will exchange or refund purchases by the original method of payment if returned within 14 days of purchase with the receipt and in the original, unused, resalable condition. Furniture, pierced earrings, hats, foodstuffs, pillows, duvets, perfume and grooming products, protectors and shoe products are non-returnable. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you would like to contact us about returning an item, you can reach us by:
Telephone: 01989 769000
Post: Customer Services, Labels Shopping, Ross Park, Ross on Wye, Herefordshire, HR9 7QJ
Facilities & Access
- Highchairs in our Café.
- Complimentary use of children’s buggies whilst shopping.
- Outdoor seating.
- Daily newspapers – national and local.
- Mother & Baby and Father & Baby rooms (lower floor).
- Cash-back of up to £50 is available on most debit-card transactions.
- Designated, easy access disabled parking bays (at both upper and lower car parks).
- Easy, level, access points
- Low-level till points
- Easy-access toilet facilities (on both floors)
- Easy-access fitting rooms with low-level mirrors and coat hooks (lower floor)
- Lifts between floors (as well as stairs)
- Induction hearing loop (at till points on both floors)
- Complimentary use of wheelchairs and walking frames whilst shopping
- Many of our Colleagues have the ‘Welcome All’ certificate
- Lots of space throughout the store for easy manoeuvrability in wheelchairs, mobility scooters and pushchairs.
If you are preparing for a special event or maybe just want some impartial advice, all of our colleagues have a sound knowledge of the store departments and can offer a complimentary personal shopping service, no matter how long it takes.
So that we can prepare for your visit, and allocate a Colleague to meet you when you arrive, please let us know the date and time that you plan to visit and what it is you are looking for. We can then pre-select items for you to try, which will be ready for you to peruse upon arrival.
Carrier Bag Charge
The Government’s plastic carrier bag charge came in to force in England on 01 October 2015, which applies to shops with over 250 employees. This is why Labels will not impose the charge. However, some standalone shops within Labels will charge, depending upon the total number of colleagues that each company employs.